These are beauty hacks that I use and really work! They make life just a little bit easier. I hope these hacks are useful for you and that you’re gonna try them out yourselves because they’re real timesavers:) Let’s get into it!
Hack 1 Pencil Eyeshadow:
If you don’t have much time for a smokey eye, or if you have a sleep over and don’t want to bring alot of make-up with you. Than this is something you should really try!
- Step 1: Take a creamy eyepencil and make kind of a tilted hashtag on your eye.
- Step 2: With your finger or an eyeshadow brush smudge it from the outside to the inside.
- Step 3: Add mascara and eyeliner to your liking.
- Step 4: You’re done! That was quick and easy was it?:)
Hack 2 Card for a straight eyeshadow line:
If you wear eyeliner and eyeshadow it is always way prettier if your eyeshadow lines up with you eyeliner, right? I’ve seen alot of pictures where people use tape to get the straight line, but the skin around your eyes is so thin and delicate that tape adhesive can be a little bit to aggresive. So I’m gonna show you right now how you can have the same results without hurting your skin!
- Step 1: Grab an old card, business card or a hard piece of paper.
- Step 2: Take the eyeshadow you like and swipe ahead.
- Step 3: Take away the card and tadaa, a nice straight line. Blend if you need to.
- Step 4: Eyeliner time, make your favorite cat eye, add some mascare and your done!
The two looks together, close up!
And a little bit further away, still don’t know which one I like better!
Hack 3 Hairspray your bobby pins:
Do your bobby pins always slide out of your hair? Try spraying them with hairspray first and when you put them in your hair try to put the wavy side against your head, you will see that they hold alot better!
Hack 4 The Concealer triangle:
This is a famous one, but some people still don’t know the magic behind the concealer triangle. On photo 1 I applied my concealer in two different ways, on the left I did what most people do, just under my eyes. On the right I made a big triangle. Like you can see on picture 2 the side with the triangle looks brighter and more awake than the other side. It looks just more blended if you make a triangle, so give it a try!
Hack 5 3D Lips:
It sounds weird 3D lips because ofcourse your lips are already 3D, but it just makes a illusion that your lips are more plump. Just apply your favorite lipstick and grap a concealer. Dot a little bit of the concealer on the middle of your bottom and top lip. Blend it together by rubbing your lips together, and there you have it! You can also use another lipstick to make an ombre effect:)
Hack 6 Make every color bobby pin you’d like!:
You can make your bobby pins alot more fun now! Also if you dyed your hair a crazy color you can make them a matching color like your hair.
- Step 1: Grab the bobby pins you’d like to paint, and grab some nail polish in the colors you like.
- Step 2: Hook them on a piece of paper and start painting them with nail polish.
- Step 3: Let them dry and paint another coat of nailpolish on.
- Step 4: Let them dry. And now you can put them in your hair! How beautiful:)
Hack 7 No more mess with nail polish:
Always those troubles when you put on your nail polish and you paint your whole fingers? Me too! I must say, It does work but it does not do wonders.
- Step 1: You need a quetip, some Vaseline and your nail polish.
- Step 2: Dip your quetip in Vaseline and go around your nails (don’t be afraid to put on a thick layer).
- Step 3: Paint your nails, and let them dry. Now with your fingernails you can more easily scrape of the nail polish of your skin.
Hack 8 Mattify Your Lipstick:
So annoying that your lipstick rubs of on anything, not anymore! With this hack you can make any lipstick matt and more long lasting. And, It won’t rub off as easily!
- Step 1: Put your lipstick on girl!
- Step 2: Grab a tissue, a brush and some translucent powder.
- Step 3: Put the tissue over your lips and pat the translucent powder on your lips with the brush.
- Step 4: Remove the tissue and yayy! Matt lips, and the test? It doesn’t rub of that easily like you can see!
Hack 9, 5 minute curls:
This is for the lazy ladies! Curl your hair in 5 minutes! My hair is extremely thick so it did take a little bit longer for me, but if your have thinner hair it will be much quicker.
- Step 1: Brush your hair, and put it in a high ponytail. Make your hair as smooth as possible, no bumps!
- Step 2: Heat up your curling iron and curl sections of your ponytail (if you have thin your you might only need 2 or 3 strands).
- Step 3: Let the curls cool down completely.
- Step 4: Remove your hair out of your ponytail and shake the curls.
- Step 5: Finger comb your curls and put some hair oil in your hair for shiny no frizz curls!
I really like how it turnt out, so much volume!
I hope you like these tips and that they will come in handy!! any questions? leave a comment.