Bronzy Autumnal Makeup Look (Photo Tutorial).
Hi beauties! Today I have a Makeup Tutorial on this pretty Bronzy Autumnal Makeup Look. So If you wanna know how I made this look then keep on reading!
I love bronzy/warm toned eyeshadows! And what’s a more perfect time to wear them than Autumn? I created this bronzy eye look for you guys with a bright matte red lip. I don’t really go into detail for the face, but I do have a step by step photo tutorial on the eyes! Here we go!
- I started with a primer of course, I used the NYC Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer.
- Then I applied my L’Oreal True Match Foundation in the color C1 Ivory Rose. I applied it using a buffer brush.
- Then I applied some concealer under my eyes and on some spots, I used the Maybelline Super Stay 24H Concealer in 2 Light.
- After that I set my under eyes and the rest of my face using the Essence Fix & Matte Translucent Powder.
- For bronzer I used the Catrice Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder in the color 030 Medium Bronze. I used this to warm up my face and to contour.
- After that it was time for some blush, I used the Sleek Blush By 3 Lace and I chose the color Guipure, which is an orange toned blush. I think that goes with this look perfectly! 🙂
- For highlighter I used The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer.
Now onto the eyes! To fill in my brows I used a brow powder from my Gerard Brinard Eyebrow kit and the Etos Tinted Lash & Brow Gel. For the Eyeshadow I used the Sleek I-Divine Sunset Palette and the I Heart Makeup Chocolate Vice Palette.
- I used color 1 as my transition color. I dabbed my fluffy brush a tiny bit in the eyeshadow and lightly blended it into my crease area.
- Next I used color 2 to deepen up the crease a bit. It’s a really nice matte rusty brown, so I thought it was perfect for this look. I blended it also lightly in my crease for some depth.
- Then I used color 3 on a little flat brush and dabbed it on the middle of my eye. I also applied some with my finger to make the color really pop!
- Then I mixed the colors that I labeled 4 together and put it on the outer side of my eye next to the previous color. I used the same technique as the previous step.
- Then I put color 5 in my inner corners with the same technique.
- I grabbed a little bit of color 2 again to deepen the crease a little bit more. I also dragged this color to my lower lash line.
- I take my fluffy blending brush and blend everything together, so there are no harsh lines.
- Then I take a bit of color 6 and put it in the outer v, and drag it a bit in the crease to darken up the look.
- I applied some mascara and the eye look is complete!
To make it a little bit easier I made a picture of every step, in case you didn’t follow 🙂
For the lips I used MAC Ruby Woo.
I love this look so much! It’s the perfect autumn look, and I really hope you all liked this look as much as I do!
I hope you all liked this post, and that you beauties have had a wonderful day! I will see you all next time!
What is your perfect Autumnal Makeup Look? Let me know in the comments!
Subscribe! And don’t miss a beat! Join the Beauty-Blush Family!
Don’t forget to like, comment, share, and follow me on Bloglovin and social media!